Thursday, August 21, 2008

I wonder why do I and many other people love chocolate so much?

So, I basically love chocolate almost as much as life itself, from the opening of the wrapper, to the melting in the mouth. It is like one of the most amazing things I have ever eaten by far.My question is, why is chocolate so great, and why do I fall in love with it every time I eat it? like, if I had a bag of chocolates by me, and I had one, all the rest would be gone from the bag in no time.So, why do most people, and myself love chocolate so much?

2 comments:

Anies Azeera said...

Besalah tu ... my daughters pun sukaaa chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Saya pun suka makan chocolate. U know time I pregnant brabis bah makan chocolate. Tenggo ja my daughter Charline tu putih kan akibat makan chocolate la tu...