Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lok Kawi Wildlife Park Visit....

It was our Tyt’s birthday and a public holiday; my uncle & my aunt (with Wife @ hubby & kids) from Balik papan Indonesia, Indah Permai manggatal & Lahad Datu took the chance to visit us. Where else could be better to bring a bunch of kids for family outing besides the zoo?

I can’t remember when my prior trip to Zoo was; it must be more than a decade ago. I was surprised that the zoo was in good condition… I always thought that our zoo was poorly managed. It’s probably still far from being world class, but it’s good enough to provide a decent experience for visitors.





























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sori ah ada 1 gmbr miring hehehe malas ba mo edit2 ni teda masa sa hehehe

Anonymous said...

Wah..Wah...enjoy kamu di Zoo ah...

Anonymous said...

Hello olnetta ..kasi kirim salam sama tuu pompuan baju kuning dlm gambar di zoo niii kio ...

Anonymous said...

Ok saja hehehe golombon suda dia