Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Pictures at Krishna Curry House Restaurant @ 03/11/08



This is our latest pictures taken at Krishna curry house, on 3rd November 2008. During that time my boss (mr.chin) orders:-

1) kari kepala ikan
Comment: its very thick, but buli la kampung2

2) Burung puyu goreng
Comment: I didn’t eat because the puyu wings look like angle wings hahaha

3) Papadam @ keropok
Comment: it’s nice but to salty

4) Telur ikan goreng
Comment: actually I don’t eat telur ikan, but my friend Frederick paksa me eat, its nice but lain la ba kalo inda pandai makan…

5) Ikan goreng
Comment: Its nice tapi sedap g I goreng ikan

6) Tea tarik & Tea tarik halia
Comment: Ok, but the tea tarik halia terlampau pedas (*_*)

1 comment:

Anies Azeera said...

sadap juga makanan kamurang tu...