Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Think First Before You Do It....





Today I get an email from my colleague, Adeline. But when I open the email I found this picture, Haiyohh….Sikit lagi saya muntah!! GELI!!!! I think this picture was taken at china, so pity oh the baby. From what I had read in the internet, if you drink the sup & if you are boy, it does can help you to be stronger to MAKING LOVE!!! But if I was u, I don’t think so I want to drink or taste it! Yaks!!! This email makes me think twice of what has done to our world. Why people willing to kill to make them feel great & stronger…. Maybe I’m not qualified to talk, but please people think twice before you do something strange.

4 comments:

queen quirin said...

i've received this email before and i can't stand it. Hate ppl who have STONE heart. Still can't understand why ppl are so greedy

Anonymous said...

Its a kind of yucky too. I feel like throwing too the time I received this email. Maybe this CRUEL thing can be stopped by sending and spreading the emails. I hope somebody would stand up and fight for this issue.

Cora said...

actually i read somewhere that this was the work of a chinese artist. its not actually a fetus. i read somewhere that he likes to do replica's of human organs. this isnt true, it has been manipulated by certain pple. ive seen some of his works before on the net :P

Cora said...

http://www.boingboing.net/2002/12/31/babyeating-artists-t.html

in china, they usually do extreme thought provoking arts...